Sunday, November 2, 2008

A strange Halloween....

Halloween was so off for us with Porter being in the hospital. We still had a lot of fun carving pumpkins, making chilli and cornbread muffins (I have the best recipe ever from Andrea), and passing out candy. I didn't get a lot of pictures, but I still wanted to show everyone how cute the kids were in their costumes!
Porter and Carlee loved carving the pumpkins, and as expected, Andy ended up doing most of the work.


Porter was Ben 10 for Halloween, you can see who that is by looking at the doll that he is holding in this picture. Ben 10 transforms into different types of aliens to fight other aliens that are bad, thank you Preston for introducing Porter to Ben 10, he thinks it's pretty cool.

This is the Omnitrix watch that Ben 10 wears that helps him to transform.

Carlee girl is the "little stinker" in the family, as Andy calls her, so when we saw the skunk costume at Old Navy is was a must have. She is so cute when she turns around and sprays people, she makes the cutest spray noise.

This is Carlee trick-or-treating at the one house we went to, our next door neighbors. If you can see the look on her face, she was very protective of her one package of skittles.

I don't have any pictures of Tessa from Halloween but you can see her in her costume in the previous post. Hope that everyone had a great Halloween and wish us better luck for next year.

8 comments:

The Perks of Life! said...

So cute! Isn't it true, what I wrote on our family blog? Tell your kids to stay clean and they will get dirty, tell them to clean out a pumpking and they can't handle the goop on their hands. 3 more days and the party starts!

Coil Fam said...

I just realize I posted that comment under Lauren's name. Oh well, at least i'm trying. Remember, computers weren't even around when I was born. Maybe I shouldn't admit that. 3 more days thought, that is the most important part.

The Perks of Life! said...

Okay, so this time it really is Lauren! Does Carlee know how DANG CUTE she is in that costume?! And poor P-man, we've been praying of him! Love you all.

Okie Bloxhams said...

looks like fun!! you guys are always having fun and making the most of a situation. I hope Porter is feeling better. poor guy. he looked so cute in the gown.

Lauralee said...

There costumes all turned out so cute. We were sad you couldn't come play with us. Glad to hear Porter is doing better. He's such a good kid.

Tiffany said...

Porter is so sweet and brave, I am glad he is doing better. Your kids look darling!! Sounds like it was a fun Halloween at your house after all! I just made my blog private, I sent you an invite, if I sent it to the wrong email, will you let me know?

Debbie said...

It is so fun being able to follow along with your family. We are so glad that Porter is doing better. The kids are adorable and we got a good laugh from the skunk. Hugs from Cousin Debbie.

Chris and Aubrey said...

Porter I love your costume. Preston has been asking for one like that for years. I am glad you are better. Carlee you are so cute. Love you all and miss you.
Love Aubs