Sunday, November 16, 2008

Random Pictures

Well, Andy's mom has left today and we are so sad. It was very fun to have her here, we all loved spending time with her and we did a lot of fun things. Here are a few random pictures that I thought were so cute and I had to post them.


I love this body shot of Tessa trying to roll over. I have a three and ahlf month old that looks like a nine month old.

Tessa trying to eat her hand while haning out on the boppy (I love that thing, thanks Stacie!)

Kay Lee and Carlee playing in the leaves that Kay Lee raked for Andy. Here in OH you just rake to the curb and then a huge truck with a giant sucker tube comes and sucks them up!

Yes, Carlee fell asleep on the computer chair while her and Porter were playing Playhouse Disney.

2 comments:

Lauralee said...

I keep forgetting that Tessa is only 3 1/2 months old. She really does look older. I love all the rolls. What a cutie! Love the sleeping pictures too.

Jon and Tamara said...

I love the picture of Tessa and all her cute roles and I love the beautiful pictures of the bridges and the gumball in the cheek shot too. :-)