Thursday, November 20, 2008

Losing Our Marbles

A toy that I absolutley have to share with everyone is a marble run!! Porter got the marble run from Santa last year when he was 3 turning 4 and loved it. Actually we loved it so much we went and bought another one a few months later.

5 things we love about the marble run:

1. Anyone can put it together

2. It is easy to clean up

3. It was fairly cheap

4. It has given us hours of fun

5. It's just awesome, who doesn't want a marble run!?!?

Porter and Carlee have played with the marble run so much. It is a toy they are able to play with by themselves. It is so fun when Andy builds with them, he does some crazy stuff, I just stick to the instructions and even then it is a little scarey and the kids get tired of waiting for me to finish, yeah, building anything is not for me.Right now at Costco they are selling a marble run that is awesome and totally cheap,it is a touch more advanced than the one we have, but it is still great. I have seen this exact marble run at other stores going for about 55-60 dollars! Crazy, I love Costco and our marble run.

5 comments:

Okie Bloxhams said...

looks like fun!!! but exactly what is cheap according to you??

Coil Fam said...

The marble run has to be one of my most favorite too. Even Matthew, who is never really into games, bought one for Luke for his birthday. I am glad you are having fun, but I wish I could be there too. Love, grandma

Shay said...

Cheap to me for a toy like this is $20. I think it was $21 dollars, and worth every penny.

Mike and Em said...

Thanks for the suggestion. There is this marble run by Kenex (I think that is who it is by) and it is $80 and Caden always says that he wants it. I will have to go check this one out at Costco.

Chris and Aubrey said...

Luke calls it his invention. Everytime he builds it he wants to call grandpa and tell him about it. It is fun to watch the kids enjoy. Thanks P-man for showing Grandpa how much fun it is. Thanks Grandpa for buying it for Luke. PS Yeah Utes!