Wednesday, November 26, 2008

She is still off the charts....

Tessa had her four month appointment yesterday, she was four months on the 22nd, so I am here to report the stats:

Weight 19lbs. 3oz. (still off the chart)

Length 25 3/4 in. (95%)

Head 43 cm (95%)

I cannot believe how huge she is for only four months, I am a little nervous about what size clothes I will have to be buying when she is 12 months old when that is the size she is wearing now.

I love the chub in her face and her big lips, they are a lot like Porter's lips.


Tessa looks like she is afraid of Carlee but she really is unsure about the camera.


Last night we had new tires put on the van, both cars in two weeks-ouch, but when we came home and went to get the kids out of the back seat we found them all passed out, nice! Of course Porter had his hand in the car seat and Tessa was holding it. He loves her so much and I know she does too. She is always smiling at Porter and watching him more than anyone. So cute!



I had to add these next pictures because Tessa is now wearing the same hat that Carlee used to wear. What do you think, do they look alike?

























Tessa on the left at four months and Carlee on the right at about five months.

3 comments:

Coil Fam said...

The picture of Tessa and Porter holding hands may be the sweetest picture I have ever seen. As for Tessa and Carlee, I can see similarities, but I also see a lot of Porter in Tessa. Either way, she’s adorable in all the chubbiness.

Unknown said...

Ok she is adorable!! That is how much Will weighed at his 4 month, he was a little longer. He hasn't stopped growing, 8 months and in 18-24 month clothes!!! I'm guessing he is 25 lbs, we'll see at his appointment in a couple weeks. Love you guys!!

Jon and Tamara said...

What a cutie! I love the last picture the best. :-)