Monday, December 1, 2008

A Tree Farm in Medina

On Saturday we headed to a tree farm in Medina County to cut down our Christmas tree. It was the perfect day, there was snow on the ground but the sun was shining. We had such a great time running around in the snow, having snowball fights, and just being able to be together as a family. This was by far the most family friendly tree farm we have ever been to. They had a fire going so you could stay warm and they had bunnies there just for the kids to look at and play with.

The first thing I noticed when we pulled in was string of lights, I love it because it is so a tree lot thing, it automatically gets you excited to find your tree.

The warm fire was so beautiful and warm.

Porter nailing me with another snowball, he has a great throw.

Andy and Carlee trying to hide from me.

The scenery was just so beautiful. I love the bridge in this picture, I wish we had someone else there to take a family picture of us, it was the perfect spot.

I love our little Miss May, she is such a joy and so fun to kiss!

3 comments:

Mike and Em said...

Yep, totally jealous! How fun is that? I love the pic with you and Tessa. What a cutie! I hope that you had a fun thanksgiving! Love ya.

Ross & Stacie said...

I wish we were there!!!

Lauralee said...

Love all the pictures. You are so good at capturing all the right moments. Perfect place for tree picking.