Monday, December 22, 2008

And the winner is....

Devin!!!!!
We have chosen
What it all Coil's Down To
for our blog name.

Thank you to everyone for contributing their thoughts. Some of my favorites were:
- The Coil's, with the Syringe, in Bay Village (great take on the game Clue)
- Where the sidewalk ends (good idea to use book titles)
- The ABC's of the ER (if Andy had his own blog)
- Coil Cruasde (good to hear from Heather)
- Coils Crazy Crammin' Cozy Caramelized Coconut Coca Cola (without aspartame)Crazyness life" too

5 comments:

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

That is a super cute blog name! It took me all day to pick out our name. Have a Merry Christmas.

andrea said...

I am glad you found one you liked, lucky Devin! He is good at being creative on the fly like that. You knew from the start that he'd make you a banner even if you didn't like his name! So, when he gets a little extra time here after Christmas he will make you a rockin one :) You'll just have to tell him if you have any ideas tomorrow.

Jon and Tamara said...

I like the name. I hope you guys have an awesome Christmas. We're late getting letters out, but maybe by next week. :-)

Debbie said...

It's a perfect name. Love reading all about the family. Have a wonderful Christmas, hugs from cousin Deb.

kym said...

Absolutely LOVE the blog name. I was trying to come up with something neat but when I read Devin's I thought, "Why bother!!" It is perfect!