Sunday, December 21, 2008

Good Times....

So last night we had a white elephant party, it was so funny! I think my favorite thing about it is the big gift reveal, everyone brought great gifts. We had....


1. Garage, tell you when you stop your car, light indicator, which has a sensor

2. Santa toilet lid cover with whoopee cushion (that was the gift we gave)

3. Sexy body spray, spam, and a cat statue

4. Big mouth singing bass

5. Velvet painting appraised for $3

6. Turkey baster with more spam

7. Glass faces of John Wayne and something else

8. His and hers tank tops made out of men's underwear (the funniest gift of all)


Thanks for everyone who was able to make it and contribute to the fun, we had a blast.


4 comments:

Leymaster Family said...

I've got to say that your party rocked! Thanks for putting forth all the great effort. Wonderful food and fun company.

Thanks again!!!

The McClellan Family said...

I love White Elephant parties! i'll have to remember the his and her tanks for next year, that's hilarious!

Coil Fam said...

Looks like you had a fun time. Wish I could have been there. I need a new toilet seat cover.

andrea said...

Oh I am so sad we missed it!! It looks like it was hilarious! It was good to put a picture with the "red neck tank top" Larissa had described to me....now I get it! Very nice.