Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I think she likes it....

Two days ago was Tessa's first time with rice cereal, is she seriously alerady old enough for that?? Anyway, it was hiliarious, we were all laughing so hard at her. Which I know that is kind of mean, but really it was so funny. Porter and Carlee loved having the opportunity to feed "their" baby.

Here she is before the cereal smiling at Andy across the table.

Right after her first bite. Clearly she does not like it.

And it starts to come back out.

And it's all out.

Feeling much better.

Just being cute in the high chair.

One of her favorite toys are her spoons.

After it was all said and done I left the room to get a rag to wash her off. Then Carlee comes running in the room saying "911 emergency with baby, she spilled all of the cereal!!" My lovely Carlee girl had given Tessa the whole bowl to play with too.

It was a mess but she was so happy trying to figure out what all of this food stuff is about!

2 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Oh my goodness! How cute, even the not so happy look is darling. I need to find Andy's baby pics. I can see so much of him in Tessa. Love it!!!

Leymaster Family said...

So cute! I love how mischevious Carlee gave her the bowl.