Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Andy's Dream House....

This past weekend we went to a friends house to decorate gingerbread houses. Andy was in heaven because he loves candy, so this was perfect for him. It was so fun to see everyone in their decorating element, we all made different, but very cute houses. Ours had a Andy made swing set and basketball hoop, Andrea and Devin's house had window boxes, and Anne and Dave's house had a ice rink! Thanks to Anne for all of your hard work (she made all of the gingerbread) and great organizing skills for putting this together, we had a great time!

The kids had their own table and gingerbread houses that they were able to decorate. It was so funny to see them at work and I loved looking over there knowing full well that they were eating more frosting and candy than actually putting it on their houses.

Our gingerbread house, full of color, and even looks good enough to eat!


I have to say that I love Andy's basketball hoop, very clever.

We actually got everyone in a picture, including the babies.

Also, don't forget to cast your vote here on a new name for our blog, just 7 days left!

3 comments:

Mike and Em said...

I have to say, I love the house too. How fun is that. Very creative on the bb hoop. I just want to eat it. You had some good candy on that thing.

Erin said...

Holy cow, that is the most detailed gingerbread house I have ever seen. I love it!! Yum yum!!

Tiffany said...

Very good work!! Maybe Andy should have gone into construction. Just kidding, I am sure he is just as good at being a doctor as he is at building gingerbread stuff!