Monday, December 29, 2008

Seven years and NO itch....


Today is our seven year anniversary!! I cannot believe how fast the time has passed and how many amazing things we have done together over the years. To celebrate we went out Saturday night and saw Benjamin Button (which Tessa slept the whole time!), and then to a fabulous restaurant called Brio, we had a wonderful time and enjoyed great company. Then to top it all off, this morning when I woke up, taped to the bathroom mirror was a necklace that I have been wanting for years along with a sweet and simple note!! Andy is so thoughtful.
Andy, I love you so much and I am so grateful for your love and support. You are the most solid thing that I have ever had in my life and such an example to me. Thank you for loving me and giving me so many wonderful opportunities and great memories. You are a perfect father and husband. Happy Anniversary.
Andy and I at Crocker Park on our way to Brio.

10 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coil Fam said...

How romantic! I can't believe it's been 7 years. I had forgotten how much I love the picture of the two of you under your veil. 7 years, 2 people, 3 kids, Dr. degree, 1 van and a mortgage. The only other thing you need is a dog and then you will be the all-American fam.

Ross & Stacie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Sadee told me to put 3 exlamation(sp) marks.

Ross & Stacie said...

I forgot the C in exclamation.

Tiffany said...

Congrats you two!! I still remember your wedding day, and how beautiful Shay looked!! I can't believe it was seven years ago. Who knows what the next seven years will bring? I'm glad your Christmas was so exciting!! Happy New Year!

Mike and Em said...

My, my, what a fun christmas you guys had. happy anniversary! You guys are perfect for each other and we love both of you and are so glad that we met you guys.

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are so perfect together!

andrea said...

Happy Anniversary! We had a lot of fun with you guys last night!

kym said...

Hey, Shay & Andy - Congratulations! You guys are great! We miss you and your great influence in our lives. Hope to hang out with you guys again soon.

Okie Bloxhams said...

happy anniversary! we just had our 11th. and wow did it go fast, i was thinking if this 11 went fast, then the next 11 will too. my kids will be 19, 17, 14 qnd 11. wierd!