Saturday, November 22, 2008

Let's go Utes!!


I just wanted to give a shout out to the Utah Utes. Today is the big rival game between them and BYU. Every year it is a battle and very exciting. I love the people who watch the game even though they never watch football and don't keep up with either team (you know who I am talking about). It is so much fun! I love to hear the kids yell "GO UTES" thanks to their dad's brainwashing. It also brings back great memories of last years game and the people that we were with. I asked Andy if there was anything that he wanted to say about the game and he is just sad that he has to work, I am sad about that too. I wish both teams the best of luck, may the best man win.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Yea, JD and I got to go to the game. With the exception of the jerk in front of us flipping off my mom (of course she cheers for BYU) it was a lot of fun - AND NO KIDS!! GO UTES!!!