Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Eve....

We had a wonderful Halloween eve at Porter's school for a parade and party, 60 degree weather, dinner at Martin's Deli (a bay secret) and Bay High's last football game of the season, which made it all the perfect fall day.

Porter's school party was fun, a little stressful because I was in charge, but rewarding in the end. I love seeing him in his element with all of his friends. One thing I noticed about his class is that all of the kids get along so well, and they talk so kindly to one another.

11-1-09 003
Porter in the parade.

11-1-09 013
Spider races

11-1-09 018
The whole class, the little girl in the snow white costume wants to marry Porter.

11-1-09 053
At the football game, poor "other team" they had no fans there.

1 comment:

Erin said...

You were in charge of Porters halloween party!? Is there anything you can't do? Your amazing! I love football games, I would say that you had a perfect halloween eve!