Saturday, November 14, 2009

Feeling Splendiferous....

Today at our local Borders they were having a special Fancy Nancy story hour with crafts, games, and raffle. You were required to wear your best holiday dress in honor of the new Fancy Nancy Christmas book that just came out. We have been a fan of Fancy Nancy for a few years thanks to Aunt D. Fancy Nancy is so cute, funny, and extra girly, right up our ally. We don't have the new Christmas book yet but were lucky enough to have it read to us at the story hour today, very exciting!!


11-14-09 012

11-14-09 017




6 comments:

Coil Fam said...

I love Fancy Nancy. She reminds me of several of the girls in the family. Starting with D. of course. Carlee looks beautiful in her dress...or should I say "SPLENDIFEROUS"!

Erin said...

We love Fancy Nancy too!! What a fun girly thing to do together. Carlee is so cute!

Lauralee said...

how very fun, and what a pretty Carlee in her pretty dress.

The Coombs Family said...

How fun!!! I tried to make it with Miaja but I actually had meetings Sat. morning! Carlee looks like she was in heaven! I'm gonna have to keep a look-out for that Christmas Fancy Nancy!

Okie Bloxhams said...

Carlee looks like a little angel. how fun

Mike and Em said...

I have not read those books, but they looks really cute. What a fun thing to do. I will have to check ours and see if they do anything like that. YOu are always so on top of those kind of things. I hope you guys are doing well. I will call you this weekend.