Saturday, November 7, 2009

Put another log on the fire....

Today was such a beautiful day, 60+ degree weather. I drove Summer from one end of Cleveland to the other, looking at the monster houses, eating lunch on the beach, laughing at the guy with his zipper down, hitting the mall, going grocery shopping, eating sloppy joes, singing Reel Big Fish, talking about old boyfriends, smiling about the amazing men we ended up marrying, and the night is just getting started....

Shay and Summer

11-7-09 002

11-7-09 003



The title is for you Dad.

8 comments:

Jill said...

you look so pretty in that picture!

andrea said...

You look gorgeous and how fun to have another visitor! If this keeps up you might never do laundry again!!! Gilly!? did you put another log on the fire?

Erin said...

Your hair is DARLING. You are so beautiful! Enjoy your time with Summer!

Chris and Aubrey said...

I can't wait until it is me at the door. That is so awesome Summer could come. What about the hair? D told me something, but I want pics. Love ya.

Unknown said...

I am jealous! So fun!!

Coil Fam said...

Thanks to Summer for making our Shay so happy. How fun for both of you!

The Coombs Family said...

So I have to echo all the other comments...you look beautiful! I'm glad that your friend got to come visit but I'll admit that I'm a bit jealous! I am so happy that your doing well! Tell everyone "hi".

The Perks of Life! said...

You are loved! What a fun surprise! That was so nice of Summer. She looks so pretty in that picture with all of your kiddos. And hello, your hair is sooo cute! This post brings back memories from spring break. i still can't believe my sisters actually kept a secret! And good job to Summer for not bursting the bubble either. Hope you get to surprise us soon!