Sunday, November 1, 2009

Boo....(not boob Mike....)

We had a great Halloween, it started out very scary when I had a haircut and left the salon crying because they chopped off my hair, and believe me when I say I took a pre-natal vitamin this morning hoping that it will help my hair to grow faster.
After the tears stopped and Andy returned home from morning football, we got our act together to prepare for our Halloween party. I made chili and frog eye salad which went great with all of the other pot luck items that people brought. It was a very spooky night with food, trick-or-treating, and friends.

11-1-09 068
The party kiddos, everyone looks so cute!!

11-1-09 057
The cutest baby witch ever!!

11-1-09 074
Daddy and his lttle girl.


Carlee the witch and Quidditch Harry Potter (I love his costume, I made it, thank you Lauralee for your guidance.)

7 comments:

andrea said...

Oh I can totally relate to bad haircuts :( I am sorry, but I'm sure it isn't as bad as you think! email me a picture!! I already gushed over all your cute costumes on your flickr, but again....you did amazingly on Porters and everyone looks great! I miss all of my cleveland buddies :(

Erin said...

oh, shay! Mike and I were just talking about your boo....b while we were carving pumpkins this week. You are so funny, we miss you! Sorry about your haircut but I'm sure you still look beautiful. Great thing about hair is it grows back. I loved all of the costumes!! The kids all looked sooo happy, love it!

Okie Bloxhams said...

the kids look soooo stinkin' cute, and that IS the cutest baby witch I've ever seen!

Jill said...

A prenatal vitamin?! Hehehehe! Shay, your hair looks great. I love it.

Lauralee said...

love the pictures. The one of all the kids turned out so well! It was a fun fun night. Thanks so much!!

Jessie Gold Price said...

These pictures are so cute! It looks like you had a great Halloween! I love Andy's costume! He is so funny!

Coil Fam said...

Where to start??? Well, first of all, Miss Tessa appears to be strutting her stuff quite well. Carlee is about the least scariest witch I have ever seen. As for Porter, his classmate, Molly, is one smart little girl to be planning ahead. She knows the most handsome of all Harry Potters will have young girls lining up to win his heart with their girly ways. It looks to me like the OH Coils had a most successful Halloween. BOO to Andy too!

PS There is an obvious vacancy in the pictures of the family members. Could it be the bad warlock of Bay Village was a little too scary with his scissors on the morning of the night of the Great Pumpkin? Is the damage irreprable? Will Shay ever be the same? Will the poor girl every have the courage to show her face on the pages of blogspot again?

Everyone in favor of seeing Shay's haircut, shout out a LOUD comment!

SHAY, SHOW US, PPLLLEEEEASSSE

Oh, the drama, I'm thru begging.


PLEAAAASE let us see!!!!