Wednesday, November 11, 2009

3 in a tub....

Last night all 3 kiddos were in the bath at the same time making things a little crazy and out of control. When Porter started Kindergarten we told him he had to take a shower or a bath by himself because he was getting older, but last night he just wanted to get in on the action, so I let him. It is amazing how much laughter can come from just sitting in a bunch of warm water with your siblings. I remember taking baths with my cousins and loving it. These photos are so going to be in their wedding videos one day.


11-11-09 011

11-11-09 018




6 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely, perfectly, delightfully, gorgeous!

D said...

I love bath time, the happiest time of the day. You couldn't find more JOY for a child than a tub of warm water and bubbles.

andrea said...

Holy cow Tessa is looking like Porter suddenly! Tell them we love them! The pictures are adorable!

Chris and Aubrey said...

I loved those days. The kids were always so cute. Enjoy them while you can. I can't believe that mine are over. Sigh...oh well. Life gets bigger, better, and faster.

Erin said...

You have such a cute crew! They are growing up way too fast! Emry and Amelia just started taking baths together now and I love it.

Jennifer said...

That is ADORABLE! So stinkin cute! I love it!