Sunday, October 25, 2009

Whack Man....

This morning as we were getting ready for church Porter and Carlee were spending sometime at the table coloring. After I got them set up with more paper I was walking back to the bathroom to do my hair, which really needs a haircut, when I heard Porter say "yes this is it, it worked!!" I had no idea what he was talking about, and because I was trying to hurry I just let it go. Two minutes later I was approached with "Whack Man", a character created by my very own son. Porter is so funny and creative. I love that he made the whole costume by himself, he surprises me with his brilliance every day.

Whack Man

Whack Man

Whack man

6 comments:

Chris and Aubrey said...

That is so Andy. He has quite the father to help his imagination grow. I love this age. Love ya, Aubs

Lauralee said...

I love those faces-so completely enraptured. He is getting so old! What fun.

Erin said...

Oh Porter, you are such a DOLL!!

Jessie Gold Price said...

Haha...this is so funny! I miss your kids!

Coil Fam said...

Yes! It did work! He looks like an awesome superhero. Love the faces and the attitude behind them. I miss that kid...sigh!

The Perks of Life! said...

That is so cute. I miss Porter so much. He has so much spunk and creativity when it comes to life but is so caring at the same time. You are a great mom Shay!