Tuesday, October 13, 2009

In heaven....

We have been in heaven for the past few days since our friends drove all the way from Arizona to see us. We have been staying up late every night talking and laughing at this, having a grand time. Andy is extra excited because he has a few days off and today he got to go surfing with Devin. Devin rocks at surfing and is so entertaining to watch. I was super proud of Andy to see him get up on the board, one of the best traits Andy has is his desire to try everything and anything that has to do with being outdoors.

andydevsurf


(photo courtesy of andiland photography)

5 comments:

Erin said...

Theres nothing like staying up late and laughing with friends. I am so glad that they came to visit you and your having a great time!

Coil Fam said...

Looks like BRRRREat fun! I love that Andrea is there for a few days for Shay, Andin for Porter and Cam for Carlee. What a perfect set-up for a perfectly fun week.

Summer said...

Oh come on, it's not me, so can you really be having that much fun??? :) I'm jealous, wish it was me!!!

D said...

That is so fun. Shay you really do have some of the best friends ever. And Andy was that water Cold? Looks like fun, where is the proof of Andy getting up on the board, I want to see some more pictures.

Lindsey Ramage said...

What a fun guy! Shay I read your blog all the time and thought I should finally comment. You guys do so much fun stuff! You are so good to blog so often. if you want to read our blog (totally boring compared to you) send me an email lindseyramage@gmail.com and I will send you and invite.

Take care
Love Cousin Lindsey