Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Four years flew by....

My life changed four years ago today in the most amazing way. Carlee was born in Maine, one of the most beautiful states in the country, it is a day I will never forget. I am so lucky to be her mom and to be blessed with her smile and hugs everyday.

Happy Birthday Car Car!!


All Smiles



All Smiles



A note on these pictures. I had one of those moments that will forever be imprinted in my mind. I always have a little bit of a hard time photographing Carlee, she just has an awkward smile, and when it comes to pictures, she never shows her true smile. I took these in Kirtland when we were there with my in-laws, and as Matthew and KayLee were talking with the missionaries, Carlee and I were playing. She was laughing so hard I wanted to capture it, so I was literally chasing her with the camera, and it worked. I got one of Carlee's truest smiles.

5 comments:

Mike and Em said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe how fast time goes by! Those are such cute pictures. She really looks happy.

andrea said...

Happy Birthday CARLEE! We love you :)

Coil Fam said...

We are all lucky to have Miss Carlee in our lives. She is a joy!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

PS Cute pictures. Must have been taken with a NIKON;)

Chris and Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday Carcar. We love you so much. Wishing you had a good day.
Love,
Topher, Aubs, Prest, Mads, Abs, and Lukers,

Erin said...

Carlee is SOOOO Beautiful!! Happy Birthday Carlee!!! We love you funny girl!!