Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Coolest Park Ever

Yesterday we went to the "east side", which I do not really even know what that means, I think it is just the east side of cleveland. Believe it or not I had five kids in the back of the van, it was a little scary! I cannot imagine if all of them were my own. We first hit pottery barn kids, which I did not spend any money in, and I cannot believe how many things are in that store that I love. Then we went to the most amazing park ever. I think it is called Prestons Hope and I am prettry sure that it was created by a mother of a boy who had Spinal Muscular Atrophy. It really is the largest park that I have ever seen. There were little stores, a pretend fire station, a sand box where you could dig for dinasour bones, and a swing designed just for wheelchairs! The kids had a great time and we will definetly be going back!

Andin, Porter, and Carlee barely fitting in the back.

Cam sitting next to her "baby Tessa".

Carlee doing tricks on the stairs.

Porter and Andin at the top of the climbing wall.

Look how huge Tessa is, she was having a blast at the park=)

2 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Wow! Tessa looks so big and cute. I just want to squeeze her and kiss her cheeks. I love the pictures of the flowers, too. It's hard for me to believe that you live in a place that grows such amazing flowers. Tell Carlee I loved her upside down picture on the toys. Give them a hug for me=)

Coil Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.