Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another Chunky Monkey

Tessa had her one month appointment this morning, even though she is 6 and a half weeks (our dr. was out of town). Tessa weighs 12 lbs. 1 oz. and is in the 95% for her weight. She is 23 in long now and in the 90% for her length. I love to see her grow and to see all of her rolls, but that is causing an issue in the clothes department. I feel like I just got out all of her newborn stuff and I am already having to put it all away, it's time for the 3-6 month clothes. If things continue going this way we will have another chunky monkey on our hands!

4 comments:

Okie Bloxhams said...

what a big girl!! I love the chunky babies, I;ve had a few of them myself!;o)

Coil Fam said...

I love it! More rolls for grandma to squeeze. I need an 8 X 10 to put on the wall in the Coil hall of fame. We may need an 11 X 13 frame to get all of Tessa in the picture. Good job Shay!

Mike and Em said...

I love the chub! I can't wait!

Ross & Stacie said...

I can't wait to tell Sadee there is another Chunky Monkey!! let me know what size the kids are in.