Friday, August 29, 2008

I know I am a mom when.......

1) I go to bed and roll over only to be stabbed by the arrow that goes to Porter's bow and arrow set.

2) I throw the arrow out of my bed, trying to relax again, stretch out, and feel something at the bottom of my toes. I pull my legs up quickly thinking I have a huge bug in my bed, only to find the hamster to Carlee's littlest pet shop.

3) Just when I think there could be no more interruptions, I am reminded by Tessa why we call her rootin', tootin', Tessa.

In case you were wondering, I finally fell asleep at about 1:00 a.m. and I still love Porter, Carlee, and Tessa more than ever.

3 comments:

Mike and Em said...

Shay, that is too cute! Well, not that you didn't get to sleep until 1 am, that is not so cute. But it does happen to the best of us! Gosh, the things we have to put up with!

andrea said...

So funny, I know what you mean!

Jennifer said...

Isn't being a mom so great! I was thinking the same thing about your blog. So cute, still working on mine but I got my background from shabbyprincess.com its the urban kiwi design. I thought yours was way cute!