Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Feeling Viva la Vida Good

So yesterday was the cleaning day at our house. It felt so weird but good to be on my hands and knees mopping the floor without a huge belly. I told Andy that it felt like I was doing yoga when I would stretch and reach to get in a corner or under the kitchen table. One of my favorite things about cleaning is having music on REALLY loud, and the kids love it too. Yesterady what kept me going was Coldplay, love them and their new album, everyone should have it. It is so good as a pick me up. I cannot wait until I can exercise to it and get my bootie back into shape!

4 comments:

The Perks of Life! said...

Loud Music = Good Times! I love your blog! Keep the pictures coming! Miss you and love you! P.S. you should post some pictures of the next Indiana Jones stars! Soooo cute!

andrea said...

I love loud music when we clean, it's the only way. When I was little my mom blasted Neil Diamond....that "headed for the future" song will never be the same. I love Coldplay though, they are amazing.

Thanks for coming out to the carwash and supporting us! We did pretty dang good, we went to Malleys afterwards. I thought they did a great job, my car is sparkling. (even though I did mine by myself :)

Leymaster Family said...

You are amazing. I don't think i will be scrubbing my floors at 3 weeks post partum. I will leave that one up to Dave. The music thing however sounds like fun!

The Perks of Life! said...

Did you know your blog makes me cry?! Really it does, I miss you and Andy, and Porter and Carlee soooooo much it's crazy! Why'd we have to become such good friends?... Then I wouldn't miss you so much. :) I'll blame that one on you. And now you have this new precious little girl who I haven't even gotten to hold. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you guys. Wish you were here! And yay for having a blog so I can go on and look at your super cute pictures. P.S. I'm glad you guys use the fire pit, looks like fun. Love ya!