Monday, August 18, 2008

Good Times

We had another fun and crazy week. Here are some pictures of the kids playing in the back yard. One of the best things about our house is the awesome swing set in the back yard. We love to just sit out there and play, it's great. Porter amazes me with how well he can swing. There have been a few times where I look over at the swings and he is flying high. He is getting so big.

This is how Porter helps Carlee get up the slide, it is often not so succesful because they are both laughing so hard.

Something else that we did this week was work on Carlee not touching Tessa's face. She is always "checking" on her. It is a little scary when I walk in the room to check on Tessa and she has a baby doll and a blanket with her and I didn't even know that happened. Good ol' Car Car did not want her to be alone.

We had a really fun Primary fair at our church this weekend. The kids had a great time. There were so many games for them to play, almost overwhelming. The Primary President was even dressed up as a clown, it was so cute. The kids got a ticket at each booth and at the end we traded in our tickets for M&M's, popcorn, juice boxes, and the kids won two goldfish that we took home!! I was not too pleased about the goldfish, but they will die eventually right. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but we already have Ben 10 and Tinkerbell.

Sunday was a crazy day, I spoke in church and Andy was not able to make it because he was working, well, he had just gotten off of work, so it was just the kids and I. We did it though, we made it there on time and we were all dressed and had our scriptures. Luckily we have made some awesome friends here the Schvaneveldt's who also have two kids, a boy and a girl almost exactly Porter and Carlee's age, so they love them and get along great. Porter, Carlee, and Tessa were able to sit with them while I gave my talk. Big ol' shout out THANKS to Devin, Andrea, Andin, and Cambria, you guys are the best. Anyway, we came home after church and were all pretty much zombies. But I eventually got my act together and made dinner. We ate outside which the kids love doing, we do that as much as we can.

JUST LET HIM EXPERIMENT.............is what Andy said to me when Porter went and got his helmet and the baby walker to go down the slide, I about died. But Porter did it and Andy stood at the bottom and caught him. We have decided as a family, mainly I have decided, that we are not ever allowed to do that again, EVER!!!!!

Oh, and this is one of the bunnies that lives in our backyard, we really have our own nature center sometimes. Lovin' the Ohio life right now!

No comments: