Sunday, October 26, 2008

She can be chocolate girl....


Today when Andy came home from his 30+ hour shift he was so kind to bring doughnuts from the hospital. After we all had the rare opportunity of taking a nap, we woke up and were in need of a treat. Porter suggested the doughnuts which I thought was great because there was a chocolate with tons of frosting, who needs the doughnut part. Porter, Carlee, and I shared and as I walked away I heard Porter with his going to tell on Carlee tone. I walked into the living room to find Carlee laying next to Tessa, both covered in chocolate. Carlee said that Tessa could be the chocolate girl for Halloween and as you can see Tessa did not seem to mind.

1 comment:

Coil Fam said...

Oh my gosh! That is the cutest picture ever. I can't wait to squeeze those baby cheeks.