Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Carlee!

Carlee, you are three today, holy cow!! It is weird to think back to where we were three years ago today, in Maine, and right about now, we were headed to the hospital. Carlee I love you, you are so funny and becomming such a cute little girl. You make us laugh every day with the funny things you do and say. You are so excited about being three and when we talk about your birthday you just smile because you cannot come up with any words to describe how excited you are! I love you so much Car, you are the best daugther and sister in the world, even though you will not leave Tessa's ear alone!

5 comments:

Mike and Em said...

Happy birthday to Andy and Carlee! I can't believe her birthday party was a year ago. TIme does go by so fast! Congrats to Andy for the big 30!

Coil Fam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLEE! Your picture with the rainbow hair and big nose made me laugh. You are so cute. Like your mom, I will always remember the day you were born. You were perfect and a beautiful baby. I remember thinking there were angels in the room with us as the doctor laid you on your mommy's tummy and you took your first breath. I cherish you. love, grandma

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday! Cousin Debbie here in Seattle. Since Kathy started me blogging I have been trying to connect with all my cousins. It is so fun to see your cute family. Look forward to following your blog. Feel free to visit our family mdhickman.blogspot.com
Hugs, Debbie.

andrea said...

I don't know that I actually said happy birthday to Carlee today!! Tell her we meant it and we love her! She really is a funny girl, she is so sweet and silently mischievous. I hope she had a fun birthday! Especially with Bev visiting and the garbage disposal crisis :)

andrea said...

PS that last picture of her is hilarious.