Friday, October 24, 2008

3 months already!!

I cannot believe that Tessa is 3 months old already, where does the time go? She is so much fun and brings so much joy into our lives. She is laughing now and loves to have conversations with anyone, she is such a happy baby. We love Tessa so much, especially her rolls. I don't think I could count how many times a day I call her chub, chubo, rollie pollie, or chunk. At her two month appointment she weighed 15 pounds 9 ounces and was 25 inches long. I have never had a baby that was literally off the charts for their weight. She is a tank! Tessa is amazing, we have been blessed to have her.


Tessa loves her bath, it is so funny to see her kick and get excited. It is a great time for her and her Daddy to bond, he is usually the one that gives her a bath. I love sitting in the living room and hearing Andy talk to her and laugh because she is splashing water all over the floor. Sorry about the naked shots, but I had to show her rolls.

5 comments:

Okie Bloxhams said...

I am laughing so hard at that pot belly!!! how cute is she?? too cute. love he new family picture too!!!

Shellie said...

Oh my gosh! You did it again with that family picture! It is so adorable! I am dragging my family to kiddie kandids again in a couple of weeks because I can't find a photographer for under $200 just for the sitting fee. It's too much! I love that pic though! I bet you got even more cute ones. Oh, and Anna just had her 9 month apt... she only weighed 15 lbs. 5 oz....3% percentile! She's so skinny! And I feed her all the time! Just how it goes I guess! Tessa is adorable!

Coil Fam said...

WOW...CHUNKY MONKEY TIMES TWO! I didn't think I could get any more excited to see Tessa, but after seeing her pics Nov. 5 can't come fast enough. I love the belly. I'm sure Andy has fun tickling her. It looks like she is gong to have to graduate to the big tub very soon.

Summer said...

Oh my gosh Shay, she really does have some rolls!! That is so dang funny! You must be feeding her cream!!

Ross & Stacie said...

Oh my goodness!!! Sadee thinks she is EXTRA Chubby. I wish I could hold her.