Monday, November 22, 2010

When Carlee is in Charge of Marin...

this is what happens...

11-22-2010 004

11-22-2010 002

11-22-2010 005

I was cleaning the kids rooms and Andy had Tessa and P in the bath, Marin woke up and Carlee asked if she could play with her on her bed and be in charge of her. I continued to pick up when I heard Carlee giggle and then she said "Mom you HAVE to see this, it is soooooo cuuuuuute!" And she was right.
(oh, and notice the cute pillow case Carlee got from Aunt Erin for her b-day)

3 comments:

Erin said...

It has been way too long since I have been on line, I love looking at all of your posts!! First of all Marin is getting so big, she looks so much like porter to me, oh she is just beautiful!! Congratulations on your new van!! You guys are so deserving of it! I know you will make tons of memories in all the exciting places you go in it. And last, how amazing are you at taking pictures!?! Holy Cow You REALLY have TALENT!! Love You!

The Coombs Family said...

Cute, Cute ,Cute!!! I'm sure Carlee is the best big sister ever! Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Lauralee said...

that is seriously cute. I love it!