Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nursery Rhyme Family....

Seriously though, this family is so cute. Jake and Jill are good people and they have two very cute little girls. I love Jill, she has become a great friend to me here in the Cleve, my friendship with her has always been so easy. I have been asking to do her family pictures for almost a year, so when she finally asked a few weeks ago I was pumped. I think the pictures turned out great, I especially love the one of Jake kissing her. Memory of this shoot----when I hit Callie in the face with my giant camera!! Yeah, you read that right, full on right in the forehead with my camera, good thing it was at the end of the shoot and Jill brought suckers just in case. (Sorry again Jill, clearly I am not over it.)

11-17-2010 300

11-17-2010 251

11-17-2010 271

11-17-2010 211

11-17-2010 240

2 comments:

Lauralee said...

so cute! You are getting so good Shay!

Jill said...

i love these pictures. i really appreciate you doing this for us. i can't wait to get the prints and hang them up!