Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's a small world....

Andy grew up in a little city along I-15 in Utah and when we moved to Ohio we never imagined that we would meet two other families who attend the SAME high school as Andy. One of those families is the "S" family and I was able to do their family pictures last week. I love this family and I am so grateful that they have moved here. I love Sara (the momma) she has become such a wonderful friend. I also really love their boys JP, Wes, and Truman. They are great kids who get along so well with our kids, I don't know what P, C, and T without them here. And of course I like Jud (the papa), he is always making me laugh! I hope the pictures show what a cute family they are.

Stelter Pics 10-31-10 013

Stelter Pics 10-31-10 007

Stelter Pics 10-31-10 032

Stelter Pics 10-31-10 091

Stelter Pics 10-31-10 057

5 comments:

andrea said...

So cute Shay! I love their sweaters :) You are becoming quite the sensation in the Cleve!

danilawson said...

Good job on yer another amazing family photo shoot.

Leymaster Family said...

AAAH! The Coils will never be the same without the beloved van! But I know you were ready so I will say farewell with a tear in my eye. Great pics of the "s" family by the way. Your pics are looking great!

Lauralee said...

cute cute. I love them.

Kari said...

So CUTE! Great pic's Shay!!