Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Summer has now Begun....

Carlee got her cast off on Friday morning, unexpected and so exciting. It had gotten wet on Thursday on as I was trying to dry it out with the blow dryer I stuck my finger in to see if it was dry. Instead of feeling a dry cast I felt wet soggy skin that came out on the tip of my finger. Disgusted I called the doctors office first thing the next morning and they said that the cast would need to be replaced. We went to the doctor knowing they would put another cast on, also hoping that they wouldn't. We headed right to the pool after the cast came off hoping to never return to the orthopedic office again, and now the summer can begin for my Carlee girl.


8-9-09 002


8-9-09 005

8-9-09 021

8-9-09 022

3 comments:

Chris and Aubrey said...

Wonderful news Carlee. We are so happy for you. You have been such a wonderful sport through this whole ordeal. You should get a pic of her legs side by side. She is so tan in the pic where she is holding Andy's hand.

Erin said...

Hooray for Carlee. Another successful summer from the sidelines. Hope you make the most of the remaining weeks. We are excited to see you guys soon. How does Chicago sound?

:) Mikey

Mike and Em said...

Yea for Carlee! I bet that is so nice for all of you. Hey, sorry about your race. I am sending you my love! I look up to you so much for even attempting. There is no way I could ever do that! Love you!