Monday, August 17, 2009

Just for Car Car....

On Thursady we had a water party just for Carlee because she got her cast off. We have been waiting all summer to get her leg wet so we were going to make the most of it. I set up our little pool, we had water balloons, water guns, and a couple friends brought their slip-n-slides. It was a lot of fun to see the kids running around, splashing, and laughing. Thanks to everyone for coming, we'll have to make it a yearly tradition.

8-13-09 002

8-13-09 003

8-13-09 009

8-13-09 004

8-13-09 007

8-13-09 017

8-13-09 012

8-13-09 022

8-13-09 029

8-13-09 020

8-13-09 030

8 comments:

Okie Bloxhams said...

you are such a fun mom!!!

Tiffany said...

It has been forever since I have looked at blogs! It looks like you guys are having a blast. I just love basking (sp?) in the sun with my kids and friends. Ahhh, perfect summer days.

Erin said...

What a fun thing to do for Carlee! That girl deserves massive amounts of water fun before the summer is over! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend, Yeah!!

Coil Fam said...

Look at Carlee's French braids. Good job Shay! What a fun party. I wish I could have been there, but we will party plenty when I get there in a few weeks:D

Shay said...

On a side note, I did not braid Carlee's hair, Anne did it for me, I am still practicing.

The Perks of Life! said...

Hey do I see french braids in Car Car's hair?! That would be a yes because now I see my mom said the same thing. And now i see your comment. Either way it's still cute. And I'm glad you're working on it. And who's the girl in the blue suit with the blue lips? She could be Carlee's twin. She's way cute. So fun. I hope that next summer we can make it out for the annual water party.

Mike and Em said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish we could have been there!

The Coombs Family said...

HI Shay...I am so happy to see that Carlee has gotten her cast off! Looks like she didn't miss a beat. Just thinkin' of ya and hoping that you guys are all doing well! We send you lots of love!