Monday, September 27, 2010

A Name and a Blessing....

Yesterday was a special day for Marin, it was her blessing day. She wore a beautiful dress made by her grandma KayLee just for her and a bracelet from Sara. The weather was surprisingly cool and crisp. We had a great morning getting ready, no rushing out the door here. Andy did a beautiful job with the blessing, it was short and super sweet. We missed many friends and our family of course, but were grateful for those who were with us. We spent the rest of the day at home as a family just enjoying our time together as Andy has been gone a lot lately (Carlee declared yesterday that he is an owl because he is awake at night and sleeps in the day).

9-272010 003

After sacrament meeting I came home with the girls because Carlee has had a fever and we had a girl day which included Carlee and Tessa wanting to take and be in a lot of pictures.

9-272010 011

9-272010 013

A now some pics of Marin...

9-272010 018

9-272010 029

9-272010 037

9-272010 042

Also take note of the cute blanket Marin is laying on, my friend Andrea in CA made it for her. It is so cute and has ballerinas on the other side, oh, and it smells so good!!

7 comments:

Erin said...

Marin is the most beautiful baby in the whole world!!! Holy cow check out that adorable dimple! Kaylee did a woderful job on the dress too. I hope that Carlee is feeling better, give her a big kiss for me. Love you!

Leymaster Family said...

Ooh love the dress! Thank Andy for the text to Dave yesterday. I wish we could have been there! Sounds like it was a wonderful day!

andrea said...

Devin so wishes he could have been in the circle :( It just hit me...you have 3 daughters...that is so crazy.

You are all beautiful and look so happy. I love you guys!

Mike and Em said...

Shay! You and your family are so beautiful! I have not been able to look at your blog until now. Marin is so beautiful. I have been trying to call you. I would love to talk to you. HOw are you feeling? How are you doing with four? How are the kids loving the new baby? Anyhow, I will keep trying to call you.

andrea said...

PS SO glad she likes the blanket :) She looks so cute on it!

Coil Fam said...

Wow! Beautiful family picture. I'm so glad the dress fit. Marin is a darling baby. I wish I could have been there to celebrate. It sounds like Andy gave her a wonderful blessing. Thanks for giving me such beautiful grandchildren.

The Coombs Family said...

Beautiful , Beautiful family Shay! It amazing how time flies and how things change! I wish we could be there to be a part but we t hink of you guys often.