Friday, July 16, 2010

Great Clips in the yard....

Last night we decided that it was time to give P a hair cut, so in lew of trying to save a few bucks we decided to just go for the summer buzz in the backyard. It was sad to see the new layers of blond leave the top, but I know they will be back.

I love sitting in our backyard at night, there is usually a small breeze that is big enough to move the huge trees, the locus bugs are out buzzing loudly, and the lightning bugs start to fly and you wonder if you are crazy before you realize what it is you are seeing.


7-16-2010 003


7-16-2010 002

7-16-2010 005

7-16-2010 007

7-16-2010 008

Tessa waited so patiently for her turn for a hair cut, it was a very serious thing for her. You can see her tired "I have been swimming today and had no nap" eyes.

4 comments:

Leymaster Family said...

Please tell me you didn't cut that darling curly hair! She is getting so big and is so cute! We miss you guys!

Erin said...

Oh your backyard sounds just heavenly! I miss the lightning bugs in Kansas, my cousin and I used to catch them in mason jars growing up. Porters hair cut is way cute, you just can't go wrong with him though: ) and I love how serious Tessa is taking her "buzz" too cute!

Christina Dely said...

Awwww Tessa's face is just precious!!!

andrea said...

Seriously I have seen this photos a couple times now when I check your blog, and everytime I just can't shake how much Tessa looks like Andy in that last photo!!!!! CRAZY!