Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fifth of July Wrap Up.....

One of the things I love about living where we do is that the city does not celebrate holidays that fall on a Sunday, it is all a part of the Cahoon family legend where all of the land came from, so all of our activities were on Monday. We had a rockin' BBQ here are our house and then everyone went over to the soccer fields by the lake to gets spots on the grass to watch the firework show. It was a great day minus the 90 plus degree weather and humidity. We are so grateful to live where we do and have the friends that are like family, it makes life sweet.

7-7-2010 005

7-7-2010 010

7-7-2010 008

7-7-2010 015

7-7-2010 018

5 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Looks like you had a great time. I'm so glad you have friends to spend be with for holidays.

Christina M Dely said...

Looks like a very relaxing day with family & friends! I need more relaxing days ;)

Kathryn said...

I love fourth of July. Unfortunately this year I didn't get a single picture...what was I thinking? Love your pictures! Hope you are having a great summer and feeling good!

Lauralee said...

that looks like it was so much fun, I'm bummed we didn't make it. Love the fireworks picture. That is awesome.

The Perks of Life! said...

Seriously I loved the 4th of July in Ohio! Caleb was saving seats with me for the parade and he kept asking why Utah couldn't be just like Ohio. He loved the "chill" atmosphere and loved being able to find spots the morning of the parade and the evening of the fireworks in Bay Village. Shay do you realize you beautiful your kids are?! Seriously I keep thinking they can't get any cuter and then you post more pictures and they keep getting cuter. I love the tan line on Porter's forehead, you can really tell you all have had some fun in the sun! Miss you.
P.S. I didn't realize that was you who called me earlier today. I don't have your Ohio # in my phone and when I looked on my parents phone tonight I realized you guys have a 440 area code. Sorry about that. I'll call you tomorrow. Love and miss you.