Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tessa's Trick and some Soccer Action....

I love this first video. It is showing Tessa's new trick, she now knows the word "no" and Porter loves to practice with her. We are getting him to work on "yes", which I have seen her do a few times, and waving.



This video is one of Porter's soccer goals. Seeing him play soccer and love it is so much fun. He really enjoys it and he asks me everyday is has soccer that day or not. And of course Andy and I think he is one of the best on the team, but doesn't every parent.

3 comments:

Coil Fam said...

How can shaking your head "NO" be so dang cute. I also loved watching Tessa's hands and feet. She is really going to be a fast mover when she starts walking.

...and YEAH for Porter! Way to score!!!!!

Chris and Aubrey said...

Way to go P-man. You are awesome. Tessa is so cute. I can't wait to meet her. Carlee love the outfit. Madi wouldn't certainly appreciate it.

The Perks of Life! said...

it's so weird to think that a lot of people haven't met Tessa yet. time for a visit! she's so cute. porter is quite the star. sorry about the triathlon. of course you were invited...