Thursday, May 14, 2009

Porter's Last Day of Pre-School....

Porter had his last day of school yesterday and he was so excited!! He said that now that school was over he would be able to go and do things with Carlee and I during the day. It was so sweet and made me realize that he really does miss us while he is gone at school. I am looking forward to the summer and warmer weather, going to the pool, hopefully traveling and seeing family, and spending time with the kids.

Porter made a book of himself so I scanned a few of the pages to share.

scan0001

scan0003

scan0004
I love Porter's answer's on this page, for what do you like to do the teacher wrote play video games like Emerald Crossing, it's supposed to be Animal Crossing. I also love how he said Andy fixes people and that I clean stuff, funny and yet totally true.

5-14-09 010
It was Indians day at the school and Carlee wanted to wear her shirt too.

5-14-09 011
Porter and his teachers, Mrs. Williams, Mrs. Fay, and Mrs. Witt.

5-14-09 013
Porter, Logan, and Charlie were best buds.

5-14-09 015
After school all of the kids met at the park to play and have popsicles. This is Porter and his friend Wiliiam.

4 comments:

Summer said...

I love some of Porter's faces in those pictures, priceless! I wish Ken was done with preschool, but she still has over a month left. I guess I should be grateful that she is still gone some during the day.... I miss you, are you coming to Utah?

Mike and Em said...

Porter is such a big boy. Good luck this summer. It was good to talk to you the other day. Also, can I get kaylee email address. she wants an invite to our blog. Just email it to me. Love ya!

andrea said...

So cute! I can't believe you are still in sweatshirts while we are heating up over here! Crazy! I love all of Porter's answers inculuding Emerald crossing :) I had no idea he wanted to be a police office! We miss you guys as you know.

Love ya!

Coil Fam said...

It's hard to believe our Porter is just 3 months from starting the big K. Kindergarten is such a transition, because it begins a process that you have so little control over. I love the preschool years, but always dreaded kindergarten, especially that first day. I don't think I really cried, I just knew that it changed them. They had to become so much more independent and you are less able to control their environment.

Had to laugh at the "mom cleans things". Isn't that always how we are known?

I'm so excited for Carlee to start preschool. She will be the one in charge, a born leader.

Congratulations to Porter, newest family graduate and future soccer star.