Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hanging Out....

We had a great weekend just hanging around together and doing things in the yard. Andy is off this week and it is so nice to just do whatever. Although, I have been feeling overwhelmed by it a little bit, like we have to be doing something every minute that he is here, we cannot waste anytime. Anyway, back to the post, we spent a lot of time outside working on the yard. I planted 30 something red and white Begonias and we are laying 125 bricks around the west side of the house.

5-25-09 019
You can see the Begonia's and the solar lights that Andy got for me for Mother's Day.

5-25-09 011
Porter likes to do what he calls "paint hand" like face painting which he also calls paint face.

5-25-09 015

5-25-09 001
I busted Carlee picking the neighbors Lilly of the Valley flowers which smell amazing.

5-25-09 005
My litte Tessa May, she is already 10 months old!! Her teeth are so cute, she is currently working on tooth number 5.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Tessa is amazingly cute and changed so much since March!

Can't wait to see you soon - LOVE the cut by the way!

Coil Fam said...

The lights and begonias are pretty, but Porter standing in the background was what truly made me smile. And sneaky Carlee, she's tooooo cute to actually do anything bad. I'm sure she was picking those flowers for her mom. Tessa looks so different with teeth. I can't believe how big she is. I miss them all so, and of course, I miss you too, but not Andy, well at least not as much as you and the kids. JK;)

Mike and Em said...

Hey supermodel! You look so hot with your new haircut. I totally love it on you! I am glad that Andy liked it. Shay, I totally miss you. When can we play?? I love the flowers and the new lights and the pics of Carly behind the fence. So, so cute. I miss you guys. I hope that you are doing well. Love you!

The Perks of Life! said...

Wow we can not wait to see you!!!! Love the picture of CarCar. Tessa is so cute. And your hair couldn't be any more hip. Can't wait to kick a ball around with porter. Love you guys! Keep up the good picture taking!

Erin said...

Your yard looks so beautiful. You can tell you have been working hard. Love the Solar lights. Mike got me some for mothers day too, now we just need a house. The pictures of the kids are adorable. I love the one of Carlee behind the fence, you need to frame it. Tessa is getting so much hair, what a doll!! I love that Porter has Spiderman on his hand, I'm glad that he hasn't changed too much. We miss you guys!!

Kathryn said...

The picture of Carlee is amazing. I love it when you get the perfect picture! Aunt Kay was raving about it too. I just planted flowers too. It makes me happy everytime I walk by them. Oh, and I love your haircut. It looks way cute.

Cousin Kathy