Friday, May 22, 2009

Cut....

So today Andy was home for a little bit which was perfect because I had a haircut scheduled. It had been since November since my last trip to Studio Blazon so I think it was time. It amazes me how I feel guilty spending $40 to have a haircut and my eyebrows waxed, why should I feel guilty, it's a haircut, I have to have one, and Porter gets one every 6 weeks and I have no problem spending $12 for him, oh well.

Anyway, I like the haircut, it is the shortest haircut I have ever had in my life! When Andy first saw me he put his hand over his mouth and did the little Andy laugh, so I knew he liked it. Porter said that I didn't even look like myself and Carlee said that I wasn't mommy anymore. I think it may have been a bit drastic, but a little change never hurts, (like I haven't had enough change in my life already.)

5-22-09 038

5-22-09 028

10 comments:

Okie Bloxhams said...

love it! i was just going to cut mine today but didnt get around to it. you;re a babe!

Ross & Stacie said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

I also totally understand the guilt you feel. We shouldn't feel guilty for getting a haircut though.

D said...

AAAA!!! You did it and I love it, I knew you would love it and you look so beautiful. Now you need to go get a new outfit, because short hair makes you have a little more sass in your step so now you need a sassy outfit. Love you and totally love the hair. Godd Job!

The Coombs Family said...

You look adorable! I love your hair it's perfect.

Unknown said...

Your haircut is awesome. It suits you so well. Indulge and enjoy it, you deserve it!

andrea said...

Sexy lady!!!!!! ***whistling*** I love it! I love that Porter said you had Andrea hair, how funny. Although I think you look way better with that cut. Mine is growing out pretty fast. You look amazing though. :)

Coil Fam said...

AAAAHHH!!!! I love it!!! OH my goodness sakes!!! I can't believe how cute it is! So totally a hot new do! There is definitely a little attitude in that second picture, actually there is a lot of attitude and it is fantastic. I can't wait to see you in real life. Lauren now says you have an excuse to buy a chi!!! A new outfit, a new straightener, a new attitude, yep this is much more than a $40 hair cut, this is a new YOU!!!!!

Grace said...

Love it!! I loved your beautiful thick long hair too, but short looks WAY cute on you!! And yes, a change is very good once in a while :-)

Jennifer said...

Aww...I love it! Sexy mama!!

Lauralee said...

absolutely gorgeous! I love it.