Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The rest of the visit....

We are so sad that La La and Caleb had to go, but we all know that life has to go on. We had such a wonderful visit with them. I had many moments where I would pause and just stop to listen to laughter and the conversations that the kids were having with their aunt and uncle. Caleb was amazing with the kids, he put them to bed every night except one and one night when I came home from Young Women's he had Porter in the bath (I only gave the girls a bath before I left and he recognized, without being told, that Porter still needed one!) Carlee did sucker him into the longest book that we own and he read every page!! Every where we went Caleb carried Tessa giving my left arm and hip a break and La La was always right there ready to hold hands with someone. I think that Andy and I are still recovering from all of the late nights of game hate and milk shakes, but it was so worth it.

Thank you to La La and Caleb for choosing to come here instead of going on a cruise and for giving me a great surprise. We love you both so much.
La La playing Mario Cart with P-man.
Carlee found Lauren's super cute red shoes and couldn't resist trying them on so of course Porter had to get Caleb's shoes, they were in heaven.

All of us in Kirtland in front of the Whitney Store, truly an amazing place. I love that we live so close to Kirtland, I think it is a place that is often over looked and forgotten about.

Tessa May so happy in the back pack.

Caleb and Lauren at NASA.

Playing a game of Balloon Lagoon, we love that game!

3 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Yahoo! I have been checking your blog every hour expecting an update with pictures of your week with Caleb n Lala. I love the pictures of Porter n Carlee in Caleb's n Lala's shoes. Tessa May is so dang cute!!! Matthew keeps saying she looks just like Andy, only fatter (which is hard to believe, because Andy was a chunk, which is even harder to believe looking at him now) Anyway, thanks for the update. love you, me

Unknown said...

thats fantastic you guys had so much fun. I can't believe that everyone actually kept the visit a suprise, yeah coils!! Carlee looks so cute in Laurens high heels, she is such a GIRL! Thanks for the update: )

Grace said...

Visits from family always cheer me up. Family is the best!!!