Thursday, March 5, 2009

Getting Bigger and Growing Longer....

The other night I put the kids in the bath together like always, but this time Tessa was sitting up in the tub instead of laying down, I couldn't believe it. She is so steady and has such a wide base, and I cannot believe that she is 7 moths already, she is just getting so big. Then for some reason, the length of Carlee's hair just shcoked me. It is so long, just about to her waist, she really needs a trim, but I don't want to pay $13 dollars for a hair cut for her and I am so scared to do it myself.

Tessa loves Carlee's Ariel doll that goes in the tub ($5 from Target before x-mas), and I love watching Tessa try to grab the water that goes through the funnel, it's so cute.

Porter got a Transformer shaving kit from Grandma KayLee for Valentines and he loves the comb covering his eye, he feels like a private detective.

Porter doing "witch" hair on Carlee is a bath time ritual, just wouldn't be a bath without it. (she has gum in her mouth in case you were wondering)

Carlee's hair is so long, I love after we blow dry it, it is like silk.

5 comments:

Brian and Clara +1 said...

You have the cutest kids! Tessa, gotta love the rolls. And Carlee, her hair, I want long hair again. Porter, we love P-man. Will is doing the open mouth kisses now, just reminds me of Porter :)

Shellie said...

We miss you guys! Makenna has long hair too which I've trimmed a few times... practice makes perfect! And the best thing about this age is they don't know if you've messed up. I just fix it the next day if it doesn't look quite right. I think you could get away with it. Also, we need some updates on where Andy's at with his journey to doctordome... I forget how long and what he's doing right now? Sorry.

Lauralee said...

Her hair really is so long, holy cow. They are all getting bigger though, especially Tessa. They grow so fast!

Unknown said...

You are the perfect American family.
Your home, your beautiful children, your marriage and family. Everyone is so proud of Andy with his medicine, yet him being such a great father and husband, what can I say... actions speak louder than words.
Then there is miracle mom Shay.
Again, actions speak louder than words!!! Carlees hair is long like Glamas!

Susan said...

I can't BELIEVE how big the kids are. I wouldn't even recognize Carlee. They're so beautiful, Shay. I love that you guys went to the museum. They're fantastic, huh??