Monday, January 26, 2009

Going Green....

Saturday we headed to a greenhouse in Cleveland so that my friend Andrea could take pictures of Porter because he is turning 5 and Tessa for her 6 month. Who would have thought of going to a greenhouse to do pictures, but it was the perfect spot, and we got to get out of the cold for a little bit. The lighting was great and the scenery was beautiful. We both got some great shots of the kids and Devin took some great ones of the flowers there. Things like this really inspire me to have more fun with my camera. I love taking pictures and just snapping away, nothing tops capturing lifes everyday moments with my family.

5 comments:

Okie Bloxhams said...

those are SO great!! What a handsome little man. I love the expressions on Tessa's face. she seems like such a doll. Little Carly is gorgeous as well. I can't believe how grown up they are.

Jessie Gold Price said...

Shay! The pictures are so cute! You are so talented!

Mike and Em said...

I love the pics. I can't believe how much Tessa looks like Carly. What a fun idea. I wish they had something like that here. I hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!

Lauralee said...

so cute! I love the one of Tessa smiling. So sweet. And the ones of you and Porter together. They all turned out great though.

Jennifer said...

You guys have the cutest family! That is such a great idea