Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A new season....

Well, we are back to it once again.  Soccer season has begun here, so we are back to practices and games. Porter and Carlee both had their first games this past Saturday. It was such a horribly cold day and Andy was working so I had to drag the little girls along. Marin did okay for about 30 minutes, but then she started crying because she was so cold, so I had to go back to the van and watch Carlee's game from there. Porter was a hoot during Carlee's game, he was totally analyzing the girls, saying that they have "no ball control". It is so funny when you compare girls to boys, the girls just don't go after it as much. Carlee was also cracking me up when she would kick it. As soon as she kicked it, she would look over at me and smile to make sure I saw, completely forgetting about the game.

4-23-2012 002 Carlee playing in her coat because it was so cold.

4-23-2012 003
I love that this girl is always smiling.

4-23-2012 005
Going for the ball.

After Carlee's game we went home and got the dog because we were having a showing and then we went to Wendy's and then headed back to the fields for Porter's game. Not that I don't love to watch Carlee's games, but Porter's are so much more intense. They are so fun to watch.

4-23-2012 007 Porter's team is called Big Red.

4-23-2012 010 Porter heading toward the goal.

4-23-2012 011 About to pass to a team mate.

Carlee's team lost.
Porter's team won.

As much of a hassle is was to drive around all day with the kids, be freezing cold while watching the games, I love it. My kids love it. I would do it all over again any day. Here's to a fun season and hopefully better weather.

No comments: