Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rascal, Bus, and a Wedding Dress....

Marin is always keeping me on my toes as she is into everything. She loves to play with the stuff in the pantry, but not until recently has she been pulling out the bottom drawer and sitting it, allowing her to access more items. She also enjoys sitting on the dishwasher and spreading the water around, which is funny when she gets out because her legs are slippery making crawling difficult.

8-7-2011 015
Marin keeping busy.

8-7-2011 019
I wonder what is going through her mind, does she have a plan for something....

8-7-2011 022
What, I am just being cute.

8-7-2011 014
And here she is in the dishwasher.

8-7-2011 015
How long had the lego wheel been in her mouth, good thing she does not swallow little things.

We also just found out that we are getting the bus again this year, the kids are so excited. Carlee felt so special her first few times getting on and off the bus. And Porter was so cute in preparation for it all, talking about he would make sure she was in the right bus line etc. The first time Carlee got off the bus she was running to me, she just feel so big and she is fully aware of what a big deal it is. As for me, I am not sure I love the bus, I have to wait a while for it to come and I almost would rather just go to the school and get them, but oh well. It is so cute to see them sitting together when the bus is pulling up to our stop.

8-7-2011 003
Walking to the bus. Also, look at Tessa on a big girl bike, she just learned a few days ago and is so proud if herself.

8-7-2011 005
She calls it a two wheeler.

8-7-2011 007
Carlee and some of her friends that happen to be at the same bus stop.

8-7-2011 010
IT"S COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8-7-2011 011
I had to force her to come back and give me a hug and a kiss.

And yes, I did it, I pulled out my wedding dress, and I may have tried it on. Carlee and I were looking at the Temples magazine and got to talking about where Andy and I were married, which led to discussion about my dress and she asked me if I still had it. So I got it out and with a little push from Carlee I put it on. Really all I have to say about me wearing that again was that I wish I appreciated the body I had back then a little more. Why are we always so critical of our selves. That attitude was ending right then for me and I vowed to not be so hard on myself ever again. Anyway, both of the girls tried on my dress and that was fun, I think the kicker was when they put on my veil, they looked so cute. I don't have any hopes or anything of them wearing my dress when they get married, but the veil, that would be cool.

8-7-2011 001
Tessa May feeling pretty

8-7-2011 002
I wonder what the secret was.

1 comment:

Erin said...

What a fun time for you and your family! I can't believe how big Porter is now, he is the perfect big brother to 3 girls:) Congrats to Carlee at school, her pictures were so cute. And good job Tessa for learning to ride a "two wheeler", I especially love how cute she is in her little helmet! And what would we do without sweet little Marin for entertainment, you guys are doing a fabulous job!