Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cousins....

Last week something amazing happened, Andy's oldest sister Aubrey drove here to OH with her four kids!! I honestly did not think it would happen, but sure enough, I was wrong. Lauren also came because she is done teaching and off for the summer, which helped out with the driving, and bonus we got to see her too!

I am disappointed in myself when I say that I did not take pictures pretty much the entire time they were here, but that should say a lot about how much fun we had. We took them to Malley's, twice, we went to the beach, we went to the pool, we ate at Buffalo Wild Wings, we watched movies, Preston, Luke, and Porter organized and re-built Lego's while Madison, Carlee, Abby, and Tessa played with their American Girl dolls. I got to workout with La La which was awesome and she taught me some new arm moves with weights, I went running with Aubrey twice which was so fun even though she is faster than me and suggests that we run to Malley's! Andy was able to hang with us a bunch too and hit the pool. Oh, the pool, that reminds me.....

we have this handheld fan (that Marin happened to steal from the Disney store) that Andy was using and putting next to every ones ear to make them think it was a bee. Of course he told Carlee to do it to Lauren. So La jumped up and started to throw Carlee into the pool. As La La was throwing Carlee into the pool, Andy walked over and pushed her into the pool, then Aubrey walked up and pushed Andy into the pool!! It was so funny and I haven't laughed that hard in a laugh time.

I can't say enough about how much fun we had and how much it means that Aubrey would make that trek with her kids, but we made some great memories and I got to spend time with her that I never have before. Love you Aubs, Tyler kids, and Lauren for coming.

And here are the only pictures I have of the trip....

6-12-2011 004
Tessa with a normal smile.

6-12-2011 005
Carlee, Abby (who was not looking on purpose!), and Tessa, there is my stinker.

6-12-2011 007
Water fights are so fun.

No comments: