Saturday, March 26, 2011

We're Going on a Daddy Hunt....

Yesterday was Andy's first day off in 10 days and he decided to go fishing early in the morning. I was scheduled to work in the library at Porter's school at 8:45 so the girls and I were up and going first thing. When we finished our library duties we decided to go and try to find Andy on the river. I went over to Rocky River and took a left turn straight down into the Metroparks. The metroparks are amazing, it is a big forest in the middle of Cleveland. After a little driving around I spotted the rolla, and then I spotted Andy on the river. I had to smile because I knew he was so happy to be out in his element, away from normal life. Carlee immediately jumped out of the van when she spotted two geese on the running path. That girl has no fear of animals and approached the two geese even though I was telling her to stop (of course she couldn't hear me right).

3-26-2011 001

3-26-2011 005

3-26-2011 007

3-26-2011 008

3-26-2011 009

3-26-2011 010

3-26-2011 014

3-26-2011 017

4 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Shay, you do have a gift with photography. I love, love, LOVE the picture of Andy fishing. The girls are awesome too. Love it!

Erin said...

Carlee sure is brave, that goose is as big as she is! Those pictures are so fun, and that park looks beautiful! I love all of the trees!! I love the picture of Andy fishing too, you DO have a gift! love you!

andrea said...

The metroparks are awesome & before you said you smiled at him in his element I already smiled thinking about it! :) Devin wants me to tell you about the time he was attacked by multiple geese!! HAHA! He had bread & they all chased him honking wanting the bread and instead of Devin dropping the bread, he held tighter and kept running! He was like 3 years old. So funny.

Lauralee said...

looks like fun! Carlee really is fearless. Caleb runs away from them :) Gorgeous photos as always!