Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Spring Scene....

Today has been long awaited, we hit about 65 degrees today, it has been a delight. When it was time to get Porter from the bus stop I almost loaded the kids up in the van out of habit but then I realized that would be crazy. So instead Carlee rode her bike and I pushed the stroller. It has been many months since we have been out and enjoyed fresh air, crazy I know.

This has been the scene for the past hour...the kids are out playing in the back yard, swing set is in play, there is dirt and shovels, Andy scooping Molly's winter poo, all with a light breeze in the background that takes Marin's breath away every time it blows. If I wasn't heading to the church for the Relief Society birthday dinner I would say it is a fire and smore night. I am just craving the summer sun, I need it to come right away.

3-17-2011 001

3-17-2011 005
Marin now has two teeth, and her top two front ones are on their way, what is going on here?!?!

3-17-2011 006

2 comments:

Coil Fam said...

...and out tulips are approaching 10" tall. Spring is definitely in the air...in between the snow storms!!!


...and congrats to Marin on bustin' out some more teeth. French fries and steak can't be far behind...on yeah, and corn on the cob will be here in just a few months.

Erin said...

What a perfect scene with all of the family playing outside. I think the picture of the kids says it all!
I can't wait for smore season either, it snowed here in utah today, uuuuggg!!!
Great job to Marin in growing so many teeth at once, that takes talent!! She is so incredibly cute! Love you!