Monday, January 4, 2010

Ice, Ice, Baby....

We took the kids ice skating this weekend with some friends and it was so fun. I could not believe how well they did, especially Porter, he was doing it all by himself with the cone. He has never been on the ice before so I was feeling extra proud. The only bummer was that Tessa could not get on the ice, she is too little. So I had to stay out to the side with her and she was wanting Daddy the whole time, no fun. They need a special time to go for little people with big ideas.

1-4-10 002
I love this picture, because Andy and Dave are talking, who is watching the kids that are all about to fall, although Carlee looks like she is doing a professional move.

1-4-10 021
Dad and his Car Car.

1-4-10 023
Porter was doing so good and having so much fun!

1-4-10 008
Anne and her cute little girl Ellie.

And yes the title has everything to do with Vanilla Ice of course. He was my first concert and very entertaining. I still love his first album and I probably know all of the words. (I need to look for that tape....)

7 comments:

Leymaster Family said...

We had a blast with you. Thanks for your great friendship. Can i have some of those pics?

Coil Fam said...

I am SO impressed! I can't believe how well Porter and Carlee are holding up Andy;D Andy will have to take Tessa sledding to make up for not being able to join in the ice skating.

And you are right, it does look like Carlee is doing some kind of move. FUN!

Erin said...

I am blown away that Porter and Carlee are ice skating already! They look like naturals. They are so adorable in thier little skates.

The Perks of Life! said...

I have a pair of little white skates that would fit Carlee in a year, just in case she's interested. Like you said, she is already starting to do some fancy moves! :) Looks like a lot of fun! Miss you guys.

andrea said...

Blah blah blah....so jealous....

hahah I can play that game too! MISS YOU.

Chris and Aubrey said...

So much fun. Porter is getting so big. He reminds me of Prest at that age. Tess is darling. Love the pic of her and her baby. Car Car is turning into such a girl and is darling. Can't wait to see them this summer. Love you guys.

Summer said...

Did you seriously say tape?!?!?! I laughed out loud when I read that. It's the little things!! Miss you!!