Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Malley's and Rain, a Cleveland Summary....

We have had some pretty amazing rain the past few weeks out here. I love it because every storm is like watching a movie, we are so entertained, I can stand at the front window for minutes with jaw open saying "wow, it is raining so hard", and that is usually what happens every time, it's so fun. So the most recent storm motivated Porter to get on his swimsuit, which motivated Carlee to get on hers (what else are you supposed to do when you were planning on going to the pool, only to have rain). It was so fun to watch them run around outside like a couple of crazy's. I love them, they are always making me laugh.


8-31-09 059


8-31-09 068

I have written about Malley's before, but I have to mention it again because I just love their fudge, it is amazing. We took Porter there after his first day of school, Andy says it is our new tradition. You don't have to tell me twice.

8-31-09 043

8-31-09 046

8-31-09 047

4 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Porter definitely has the right idea, about the chocolate I mean, and of course, the swimming in the rain is a great idea too. But, drinking the chocolate straight out of the cup is much better than diluting it on ice cream. The count down has begun, 23 days and I will be arm wrestling P-man for the hot fudge. By the way, what kind of ice cream is the pretty one with all the colors. I would love to order that one just to look at it, but of course, I would never waste calories on anything that isn't full of cocoa.

andrea said...

Oh I want to be there with you! Malleys is a total tradition! Superman ice cream, and yummy fudge :) I need me some of that!

I got your email and it was at the perfect time. I needed a little pick me up. You are the BEST!

Leymaster Family said...

Ooh that fudge is to die for! I could drink it just like Porter. We too love those storms, aren't they awesome?

Jon and Tamara said...

Oooh yummy! I vote for that tradition too! :-) Is that hot fudge Porter is drinking?