Monday, September 14, 2009

Carlee's first day of school....

This morning Carlee had her first morning of pre-school. I cannot believe that she is big enough to go, it snuck up on me too fast. The morning started out good, I woke up early and got ready right away so that I was ready to tackle anything. I had breakfast ready for when she woke up and as soon as she came down the stairs I was super cheerful and happy (almost a little too much, I was bothering myself), I needed to be sure that Carlee would be okay going. She was a little scared to go by herself, she wanted to go with Porter, so I kept telling her she was so special and this was just for her to play and meet new friends. Carlee also loved that I wanted to take some pictures of her. When I went to pick her up, she asked if I needed anymore pictures, I felt bad that I did not have the camera with me. Anyway, she went and loved it. I am so proud of her. It really is the first thing she has done all on her own. Love you Car Car, good job!!


9-14-09 045


9-14-09 046

9-14-09 047




7 comments:

Okie Bloxhams said...

she looks so grown up! what a doll face!

The Coombs Family said...

Adorable!!! It was so funny, when Miaja talked to her on the phone the other day she told me afterwards, "Carlee really does sound like she's gotten older"! (Like there was some question as to whether or not she had!!!) We need to get together! Give the kids all BIG hugs from us!

Coil Fam said...

Carlee looks a lot like the pictures of you at that age Shay. She is so beautiful. Her eyes are so lively and sparkling that I just want to squeeze her. I know she misses Porter, but I also know she won't take long to make friends. Yes, little Miss Personality will find a way to be in the middle of every activity in school. 9 days and I will be there to give her that hug.

Lauralee said...

Those are really cute pictures of Carlee. She looks so big. I can't believe she's old enough to go to school too.

andrea said...

Cute pictures! I love it! I"ll call you today, I want to know how she did!

Mike and Em said...

SHe is growing so fast! I am glad that she loved it. She is a beautiful little girl! Thanks for calling. It was good to talk to you.

D said...

OH MY GOSH, I can't even believe my little Carlee is that big. I miss her so much. She is going to do just fine, and is such a strong girl and you have taught her so well Shay. Way to go Carlee.